Baccio del Rosso
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 70% Sangiovese, 30% Trasimeno Gamay.
- VINEYARD: owned by associated producers located on the best areas of the Colli del Trasimeno DOC producition zones, mainly on the hills of Petrignano del lago, Agello and Vaiano.
- YIELD: Grapes: 6000 kg/ha.Wine 35/40 hl/ha.
- BOTTLING: starting in July following the harvest.
- MATURING: 4/5month in the bottle.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: 100,000 bottles.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: ruby red warm purple overtones, limpid. Bouquet: intense and harmonious, loaded with notes of fresh cherry strawberry and plum, delicate vegetal scents and sweet spices of the finish. Flavor: dry, full and soft, elegant notes of complex cherry, strawberry, and plum, harmonious, whit well-balanced tannins.
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: Goes with: excellent with salami and prosciutto appetizers, hearty pasta and rice dishes, roast and grilled red meats. Serve: a temperature of 16° C in glasses for young red wine.