- GRAPE VARIETIES: 100% Grechetto dell’Umbria
- VINEYARD: owned by associagted producers located in the best areas of Colli del Trasimeno DOC production zones.
- YIELD: Grapes: 6500 kg/ha.Wine: 45 hl/ha.
- BOTTLING: starting late March/April following the harverst.
- MATURING: 2 month in the bottle.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: approx20,000 bottles.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: pale straw yellow, limpid. Bouquet: intense and complex characrecterized by a rich note of fresh fruit and subtle floral notes. Flavor: dry, full and fragrant, elegant and harmonics with notes of green apple.
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: Goes with: ideal for fish-based hors d’oeuvres, pasta and rice dishes withe seafood, baked fish dishes and with meats. Serve: a temperature of 12° C in glasses for young with wine.
- 1 pack of 6 bottles