Divina Villa – Gamay
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 100% Trasimeno Gamay.
- VINEYARD: owned by associated producers located on the hills of Castiglione del Lago, Paciano and Panicale.
- YIELD: Grapes: 4000/4500 kg/ha.Wine 25/30 hl/ha.
- AGING: 12 month in French oak barriques kept in the historic cellars of the 16th-century Duca della Corgna palace in Città della Pieve.
- BOTTLING: starting in February two years after the harvest.
- MATURING: 7 month in the bottle.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: 20-30,000 bottles.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: dark, intense ruby red, limpid. Bouquet: delicate and complex, with rich notes of wild berries, forest fruits and subtle vegetal tones. Flavor: dry and elegant, with the notes of cherry, strawberry, plum and delicate spices.
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: Goes with: ideal with grilled red meats and roaster game. Serve: a temperature of 18° C in glasses for aged red wine.