- GRAPE VARIETIES: 100% Trasimeno Gamay
- VINEYARD: Vine density: approx. 4000 vines/ha
- SOIL: Sedimentary. Sandy-clayey or sandy texture. Altitude: 300-350 m. a.s.l.
- HARVEST PERIOD: Mid-September.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 75 q/Ha.
- VINIFICATION: After the grapes are harvested, they immediatly undergo cold maceratian for 10-12 hours, as this allows to obtain the characteristic colour and extract the disctirct varietal aromas. A soft pressing follows, then the must is allowed to settle at a low temperature. Fermentation takes place in stell vats at a controlled temperature ranging between 14 and 18°C in order to preserve the variety’s distinct aromas.
- AGING: 2 months in the bottle.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: brilliant pink with light purplish hints Bouquet: crisp intense, flowery with overtones of rose and berry fruit; delicate notes of Mediterranean spices. Flavor: fresh, mineral, savoury and lingerging.
Out of stock
Grenaches du Monde