Baccio del Bianco
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 60% Trebbiano 40% Malvasia del Chianti and Grechetto.
- VINEYARDS: owned by associagted producers located in the hills of Castiglione del lago, Piana and Petrignano del lago.
- YIELD: Grapes: 8000 kg/ha.Wine: 55 hl/ha.
- BOTTLING: starting February following the harverst.
- MATURING: 2 month in the bottle.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: approx 100,000 bottles.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: pale straw yellow with subtle pale green overtones, limpid. Bouquet: intense and elegant, characterized by a rich note for fresh fruit and delicate floral hints. Flavor: dry, pleasently fruity, soft and elegant.
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: Goes with: ideal as an aperitif, it goes wll with delicate hors d’oeuvres, steamed shellfish and baked fish dishes. Serve:a temperature of 12° C in glasses for young with wine.