- GRAPE VARIETIES: 70% Sangiovese, 20% Trasimeno Gamay, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- VINEYARD: owned by associated producers located on the hills of Castiglione del Lago, Petrignano del lago and Vaiano.
- YIELD: Grapes: 4000/5000 kg/ha.Wine 23/30 hl/ha.
- AGING: 12 months in French oak barriques kept in the historic cellars of the 16th-century Duca della Corgna palace in Città della Pieve.
- BOTTLING: starting in the February two years after the harvest.
- MATURING: 7 month in the bottle.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: 20,000 bottles.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: intense ruby red with warm purple overtones, limpid. Bouquet: brood and delicate with rich notes of cherry, strawberry, plum, and subtle spices. Flavor: dry, full and elegant, with complex fruit flavors and notes of sweet spices.
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: Goes with: ideal with grilled red meats roasts and braised dishes. Serve: a temperature of 18° C in glasses for aged red wine.