The minimum allowed quantity for Tuffetto - Sparkling white wine is 6 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Divina Villa Riserva – Gamay
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 100% Trasimeno Gamay.
- VINEYARD: owned by associated producers located on the hills of Castiglione del Lago, Paciano and Panicale.
- YIELD: Grapes: 4000/4500 kg/ha. Wine 25/30 hl/ha.
- AGING: 12 months in large oak barrels.
- BOTTLING: starting in February two years after the harvest.
- MATURING: 7 month in the bottle.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: 20-30,000 bottles.
- VINIFICATION: Pressing: the grapes are stripped of the stem, pressed and fermented. The must remains in contact with the skins for approximately 20 days. After being separated from the skins, it is kept in vats in temperature-controlled environments for malolactic fermentation. Alcoholic fermentation: at a temperature not higher than 30°C in onder to maintain unaltered the typical characteristics of the vine.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: dark, intense ruby red, limpid. Bouquet: delicate and complex, with rich notes of wild berries, forest fruits and subtle vegetai tones. Flavor: dry and elegant, with the notes of cherry, strawberry, plum and delicate spices.
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: Goes with: ideai with grilled red meats and roaster game. Serve: a temperature of 18° C in glasses far aged red wine