BRUT – Vino Spumante di Qualità
Spedizione GRATIS per acquisti
superiori a 100 Euro
- GRAPE VARIETIES: Grechetto and Trebbiano
- VINEYARD: From associated producers located on the hills of Castiglione del Lago
- PRODUCTION PER HECTARE: Grapes: 90 quintals/HA. Wine: 55 hl/HA.
- VINIFICATION: The grapes, harvested by hand, are subjected to a short maceration in the press, the juice is delicately extracted and the must is vinified, after careful racking, at a controlled temperature. The first alcoholic fermentation takes place in a steel tank. It does not undergo malolactic fermentation to preserve the aromatic and gustatory freshness. Subsequently the refermentation in the tank is triggered following the principles of the Charmat method. Following a brief refinement on the lees, it is bottled.
- BOTTLING: Occurs 3-4 months after the end of the second fermentation.
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: Bright, pale yellow color with green reflections, fine and persistent perlage, very lively, aromas of yellow-fleshed fruits are accompanied by light almond notes, strengthened by the continuous perlage. The taste is decidedly fresh, with good acidity, it is also characterized by a delicate structure.
- PRODUCER’S RECOMMENDATIONS: Ideal for an aperitif and to accompany light dishes.