The minimum allowed quantity for Poggio del Duca Rosso is 12 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
Corio Rosso IGT
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 80% Sangiovese, 20% other wines with red grapes.
- VINEYARD: owned by the associated producers, located on the hills of Castiglione del Lago and Magione.
- AVERAGE ANNUAL PRODUCTION: approx. 300,000 bottles
- CHARACTERISTICS: Color: ruby red. Bouquet: fresh and winery with floral notes of almond. Flavour: soft and lively taste
- PRODUCER’S SUGGESTIONS: goes with white and delicate meat and first dishes simple dressings